Monday, February 11, 2013
If I could go back to any historical event I would go back to India on December the 16th 2012, the day a young women got gang-raped by several men including the bus driver, afterwards she was left to die in the woods. This girl was raped by several men and on top of that the men had shoved metal rods inside of her, then they took her outside of the bus and left her to die. Someone had found the girl and took her to the hospital and she went through emergency treatment but unfortunately passed away after 13 days on December 29th. The girl was accompanied by her boyfriend on the bus and he was beaten and left alone and he is still alive to this day. I would go back and tell the girl not to get onto that bus and tell her to come with me on a taxi where we would be much safer. A few weeks passed and another incident like this had happened and we would have read about it in the paper and the girl would have realized that it could of happened to her and I saved her life. I chose this event because no one deserves to be treated like that and go through so much pain and then left to die. Those men didn't get punished when they should be sentenced with life in jail. This was a huge dent in society and will always be remembered and referred to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment