Friday, March 15, 2013

List 10 things you can do with Kleenex. Pick one and write about it.

1. Kill a bug
2. Blow your nose
3. Stuff your bra
4. Remove makeup
5. Wipe tears
6. Stop a nose bleed
7. Make flowers
8. To cover food in the microwave
9. Cushion heel of shoe
10. Remove nail polish

Kill a bug:

I am sitting on the couch watching tv as I see the most hideous creature, it was ginormous. The monster's tan furry color made the hair on my arms stand up. The beast was slowly approaching me as I am standing on the couch trying to inch away. I screamed as loud as a 4 year old girl seeing the boogyman, as if it were a life or death situation. Trying to look for a way to escape I see a box of kleenex. I instantly begin thinking of ways to destroy this apalling monstrosity. I reach my shaking limb out to the box to snatch a kleenex. As I clutch the kleenex with a strong grip I make sure to target right at my enemy. I am shaking with fear, my battle cry as I finish its last moment. I heard the powerful gruesome crunch as I picked it up. I walk fast but careful not to drop the critter. With all my force I launched the kleenex engulfed body into the toilet. I flush it making sure it is far away as possible from me. As the toilet makes it's swoosh sound I know I have achieved my goal of destroying my enemy. I have won. If it weren't for that chalky piece of kleenex, I would have had to expose my bare skin to that creature. If it weren't for that paper the arachnid would still be pacing around my house inbedding potential offspring. Making my house a nest for that filthy monster. It was a wolf spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment