Thursday, May 2, 2013
What Happened To Goodbye-Part 2
In the book so far, I feel like Mclean is hanging out with the wrong group of people. Even though she changes her personality every time I feel like this isn't even close to who she really is. Mclean is more like Deb; they both are leaders and are very involved with the school. Riley and Heather are the girls Mclean is starting to hang out with. They are slackers and don't go to class often and party on a regular basis, which is the exact opposite of the real Mclean . I think Mclean is hanging out with this group because she likes Dave. Dave is the boy she ran into the first night in her new town, he lives next door to Mclean . I think Dave is right for Mclean and they are both alike because they both are smart and leaders. Just like Mclean , Dave changed from being smart to being a slacker because of Heather and Riley. I think Mclean is turning into Riley and Heather because lately she has been arguing with her mom and ignoring her. Before Mclean moved she had a great relationship with her mom, they used to always go on trips together and would never fight, but this has all changed since she moved away and met these two girls. If I were Mclean I think I would make the smart decision and not hang out with Heather and Riley just for a boy because it is ruining her relationship with her mom and jeopardizing her chances of getting into a good university after high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment